counter

Monday 13 August 2012

All's Well that Starts Well

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I have had nothing to say. Everything seems to be fine. My only noticeable symptoms are a shaking finger, if I point to something, occasional difficulty in expressing myself, and difficulty in handwriting (good excuse to get Dragon Naturally Speak). I can't explain the rush of symptoms following diagnosis. Some may well have been all in my head (of course they are, it a brain problem, idiot, but you know what I mean). However most were absolutely real, I just happen to be in a lull. Let's hope the "lull" lasts a long time. I am feeling optimistic. At present I don't know how fast the condition is progressing because the drugs control the symptoms so well.

Keep checking back. You never know when I have something further to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment