counter

Saturday 27 February 2016

"Don't eat more than you can lift."

— Miss Piggy
This place is getting nuttier by the hour. I saw that pig again; this time its owner was feeding it....with a baby's bottle and that little grunter was sucking it back as if there were no tomorrow and the owner had a second bottle ready to be drained by the pudgy porcine glutton. Of course, I have heard of pet pigs (remember "Green Acres" and the pig named "Arnold"?), but this place is awash with multi-million dollar condos, yachts as big as ocean liners, ultra expensive hotels and the historic art deco district. No place for a pig, no matter how cute it is. I mean, where does it poop when it is indoors, or even outdoors? A pig's poop is kind of slushy, isn't it? Gross! A pig is a pig. It belongs in a sty, on a farm, faraway and beyond my ken. When I think of a pig, I see it happily rolling in the mud. There is no mud here.

When it comes right down to it, I have to admit though, that pig is kind of cute. An attractive pig! Who knew?

I have told you that this is a dog's town, right? Well today I saw a woman pushing a baby carriage and gently talking to the baby except, it wasn't a baby. It was a dog! An obviously healthy dog. Now I can understand a person getting very close to their dog. I have been there, done that; but, pushing a dog in a baby carriage! Just weird, I think.

Never a dull moment at South Beach.

A pat on my back - I have now done 4 x 3 miles without using my walking poles.

Last Week Stats

  1. United States 124
  2. Canada 43
  3. United Kingdom 29
  4. Portugal 5
  5. Poland 4
  6. Guadeloupe 3
  7. Ukraine 3
  8. Tunisia 2
  9. Australia 1
  10. Brazil 1

Total page views to date: 46,677

No comments:

Post a Comment