counter

Friday 21 February 2020

Maybe you will win the next lottery

I don't know about you, but I like being alive in spite of all my problems.  We have degenerative neuro- blah blah blah.  l think we should spend our time on the sunny side of the street.  The alternative is to wallow in the shadow of our many-symptomed problem.

Besides, nobody gets all of the symptoms at the same time, and we are expected to live a normal life span.

And then there is this:

             "'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said,
               'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."
                (Arthur Ashe)

Don't let a list of symptoms get you down and don't let your diagnosis interfere with your joy of life.  If you let yourself taste despair, well you might as well.......

This 10-year victim wants you to know, it's not all that bad.

From here to infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment