counter

Thursday 13 September 2012

This post contains language that may not be suitable for children. Reader discretion is advised.

As a person who has suffered from the ravages of the Aztec Two-step (aka "Montezuma's Revenge") for most of his life (a real problem when running a marathon), one of the good things about PD, for me, is that it causes constipation. I can walk or run as far or as long as I want without any worries, but, on the 3rd day, I have to "go" and, oh my god, it is an adventure - probably approaching the agony of child birth. So, to ease the pain, I must take pills that help make it less scarring, both physically and mentally. The other two days are delightful.

The problem is, I know it can only get worse as PD weakens my muscles. For the time being, I shall enjoy my new-found freedom, with the exception of that third day.

As someone once said, constipation is a sign of good health for pomeranians, or something like that.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment