counter

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Disappearing Ink

Thank God I took typing in school! My handwriting is becoming indecipherable. If I were to print the word "indecipherable" it would look something like this: Ideciphafsjfl. In other words, you would have great difficulty in reading the last few letters of the word. Apparently, I have lost all control. No matter what I tell myself, the muscles that control my fingers no longer have any allegiance to my brain and simply refuse to comply with its orders. The letters just start to disappear and, it can be a painful experience, both physically and mentally. Physically, it is the tenseness in my fingers that cause me problems. Mentally. Well, I used to have darn near perfect handwriting...enough said.

Strangely, my fingers co-operate when I am typing but sometimes they too try to sabotage me by hitting the same key 2 or more times while in a tremor.

Downright discouraging at times!

Will my handwriting ever return to normal? No chance. In fact it will probably get much worse. I have seen the writing on the wall. It is clear and succinct and it is no forgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment