counter

Saturday 22 November 2014

Who would'a thought!!!!

It took me about 3 minutes to get out of bed in the middle of the night. Thank goodness there is nothing wrong with my bladder.

Granted, the bed is high, but that's not the problem. The problem is the sheets grabbing on to me and my weak arms failing to defend me. It's my own fault. I dared sleep facing in and had to roll over to face out. Doesn't sound to difficult, right? Well, I am here to tell you I give it a "6" on the PD degree of difficulty scale. I won't bore you with the details so I will sum up with the statement "War with the sheets is hell".

How about an Emo Philips joke to ease the tension?

"I discovered my wife in bed with another man, and I was crushed. So I said, 'Get off me, you two!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment