counter

Thursday 31 December 2015

Welcome to my wacky world

I am returning to a world of hallucinations. In fact, I am rather uncertain I' m not living an hallucination while I type. You know, like Seinfeld's "show within a show". I thought they had gone away; but no, they're back They are not really hallucinations, like when you see a revolutionary soldier standing at the foot of your bed as happened to a cousin in Charleston. No my hallucinations are more like feelings. I feel a tall man beside me or a girl in a checkered shirt looking over my shoulder, but when I turn to look, nothing. They are flash hallucinations and I am uncertain whether they are a result of a lack of sleep or a full frontal attack by PD. If they persist, I will have to......I was going to say "tell my doctor" but the fact is, whatever they are, I know they are not real and not particularly invasive so I will welcome them into my home as friends of the ethereal kind. Once in, I shall graciously suck the ectoplasm out of them and bury their deflated forms under a pile of law books I have stacked in the corner so they will either be crushed by the weight atop them or, if they decide to read the books, they will most certainly die from boredom.

Case closed.

1 comment: