counter

Tuesday 5 January 2016

The rest is yet to come

I don't know what is wrong with me, I pretty much feel normal. No shakes. No nightmares. "Hallucinations" on hold. No depression. etc. etc. It is like I don't have PD at all. I know I do and the pills are keeping it under control, but 5 years after diagnosis, I should not be feeling like this. Oh, I have had my ups and downs, particularly pre-medication but today, I feel normal.

I am not quite so optimistic about the future. As someone once noted "the optimist is just a person who is foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come".

All of us in the PD tribe know that is not true.

But for today, I feel good. I feel.....well....... normal

Stats for last week

  1. Canada 68
  2. United States 47
  3. United Kingdom 34
  4. Poland 7
  5. Russia 4
  6. Germany 3
  7. India 2
  8. Australia 1
  9. France 1
  10. Hong Kong 1

Total page views to date 44,555. Thanks to each of you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being our canary in the coal mine...... an articulate one at that....

    ReplyDelete