counter

Thursday 10 August 2017

MEA CULPA

A thousand apologies to those people (other than the scammers) who left comments. I missed them all and will respond to them all over the next 3 weeks.

Let's start with my Laidlaw student who is a published author and when I taught her, she was a dreamer. I would see her sometimes, walking to or from school. She had a thoughtful smile and her eyes were sort of glazed over. She looked lost, her thoughts in another world. Turns out she was developing the stories she later successfully wrote about. She was fascinating then and is fascinating now. Can you see it in her comments? Her creativity is there. Thanks for commenting M. It means a lot.

NEXT DAY - Seems I lack the energy to reply to all so I hope you read this and take it as a personal apology. I have read them all and thanks for commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment