counter

Thursday 25 January 2018

How now brown cow. What's new with you.

What's new you ask. Well can I moo.....

  1. Balance is getting tenuous, especially when I waken. All I can say is "Thank God for walls and banisters."
  2. The pain in my back screws up my days, I actually had to miss boxing. All I can say is "Thank god I was able to get a waist Lastrap online."
  3. Putting on my socks and jeans is a spectacle. It must take me 2 - 3 minutes with much groaning and swearing. All I can say is, "Thank God these are solitary activities!"
  4. Last, but not least, from the moan zone today. Getting out of bed is a full day's workout. Although I win the daily war with my blankets, they do hinder my progress to the sitting-feet-on-the-floor position. I succeed but before I can stand, some mysterious force pulls me down again - always to the right. After a couple of those, I manage to contort my body leading to a somewhat twisted standing. I look like that humped-backed fellow of Notre Dame. But hey, I managed to stand and all I can say is "Thank God!!!!!!"

That's what's new with me. What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment