counter

Wednesday 9 November 2022

I have seen the future. It is murder!

" I never think about the future. It comes soon enough." (Einstein)"

We are of one mind Mr.E.....well,amost,you see I think of my future alot and it t'aint pretty. There are 5 downward stages (there is controversy over the use of a simple template to describe a complex condition)of deterioration. I "sailed"trough stages 1 and 2 but I seem to have stalled in 3 and now, 4 is making forays into my well-being.

One of the symptoms of PD is exhaustion. It has hit me now. I am going to bed, but I leave you with two of my favorite quotes

:
  • "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr

  • "The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office." H.L. Mencken

    Are you watching the American election?<> More to come anon.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment