counter

Thursday 10 November 2022

The solvable unsolvable

  Celeb

We live in a time when the words impossible and unsolvable are no longer part of the scientific community's  lEach day we move closer to trials that will not just minimize the symptoms of disease and injury but eliminate them (Christopher Reeve)

Me

There is no cure for PD.  We witnessed the manufacture of a vaccine just months after covid got the world all excited.     Fast; right!   We have some smart potatoes down here, but now they are dreaming about living on Mars.  C'mon science guys & gals, we have some serious medical issues here on Gaia that need your attention first.

Linda Ronstadt 

I miss singing every day. I can't sing anymore. My voice doesn't work. I have Parkinson's disease, and it sometimes takes my words away from me. 

The difficulty facing people with PD  is that they never quite know 'Can I or can't I do this today?   12 years post-diagnosis  how do I  get by?   Well, there is magic in the words of Dr. Seuss who said; 

                "you're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in."   

3 comments:

  1. Even I am encouraged by the latetd Sweden. They can now grow cells that produce dopamine at low cost so no need rial starts this year and is low cost. Could be 5 years maybe too late for me but I have a feeling it could be earlier. In one day out the next, after 10 yrs do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apology this mac book is hopeless for me with the touchpad. Should read the latest research between Cambridge and Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See last Nov Guardian newspaper, UK

    ReplyDelete