counter

Tuesday 15 November 2016

A populist dream

Another virtual reality dream last night but I can only remember one scene.

I was in bed and Donald Trump was sitting on the edge of my window well?????

He assured me that up to now his speeches were all just bluster designed to win the election. He promised that now that he has won, he would be all presidential.

That's all. I forget the rest of the dream. I didn't know I had such interest in the election of a USA commander-in-chief. I thought (hoped?) Hillary would win but, if I were an American citizen, I think I would give DT a second chance.

Barack Obama said it best:

If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare - all else is lost.

Yup. I would give him that second chance to be presidential. After all, he promised me.

The "window well" might have something to do with my psychology. It must be a metaphor for something.

Maybe I need a shrink.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete