counter

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Don't trust your brain

 I am back......but  with a sad observation; emotions can be monsters in your mind and really, can you trust what you see?  I think I told about my encounter with the police resulting from an hallucination.  They were very understanding.  I thought the intruders were actually there.  The police initially searched the house, found nothing and I don't know what their next move would have been had my daughter-in-law not said, "He just said he thinks this must be an hallucination" and the topic turned to PD and PD drugs.  All's well that ends well.

I hadn't intended to bring this up except I have had a couple of hallucinations since and although not as dramatic, neither were they as scary.  I just tell myself:  Just another hallucination, go to sleep, and I do.

So beware your parky brain.  Take care of it but don't trust it. It is under attack and is losing its place as the king. 

Tomorrow, Friday at the latest the topic will be "Falls and PD"

No comments:

Post a Comment