counter

Sunday 21 February 2021

In a country with the world's best water, take a drink.

Well I got out of the hospital after 2 nights.  Why was I hospitalized?  A fall that scraped my face and knees so badly and some symptoms of heart problems that my kids all but forced into a hospital bed.

Good thing they did.  I have never had such a complete workup - head, heart, abdomen, blood, etc.

And they found something wrong.

I don't know its medical name but a normal count of whatever it is, is 100; my count was 16,000.  For some reason I think I was severely  dehydrated- probably because they intravenously fed me 48 hours of some liquid and stressed the need for hydration.

When I went home, my face would have scarred young children, 2 days later, there was nary a scab to be seen.   I am a fast healer.

Avoid this scenario  - drink copious amount of water.  There will be some site that recommends the daily required intake.  Qui complianing.  Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment