counter

Sunday 13 May 2012

I've Never Met an Astronaut...until..

Hands up all those people in the viewing audience who have seen an astronaut floating in space. I don't mean on TV but in space, so close you feel you can reach out and touch him. Hmmm. I see no raised hands so nobody has had that exhilarating experience. Well, too bad, I have had it and, while it was fascinating, it was also a touch unnerving.

Yesterday I awoke and there, right beside my bed, bent at the waist and floating, was a fully equipped astronaut, seemingly unaware of me. I think he was dead but before I could find out, he disappeared.

Hallucinations! Just another PD mystery. These things last no more than a second but during that second, they seem real. Once you understand they are just your brain having its little joke, you relax and enjoy them and wonder what will be next. Maybe it will be Michelle Pfeiffer. One an only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment