counter

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pain is temporary & some other stuff.

Did you know (or have I said so in an earlier entry)

1. The youngest person to suffer from Parkinson's symptoms was 3 years old?

2. There is a high incidence of PD on Guam and among Gypsies in Bulgaria?

3. That an early treatment for PD was the ingestion of worms and ants?

4. That more women than men are afflicted with PD in Japan? This is the only country where this is true.

5. Another early (medieval) treatment was myrrh, frankincense and frogs.

These strange facts and more can be found here

As for me, I continue to evade PD symptoms; however, the other shoe fell yesterday, a Colorado Low dumped about 10 inches of snow on us, making my morning walk a little difficult. In addition, the 2 hours I spent shoveling (plus another hour after the grader piled snow on the area I had just cleaned off)means that I have pain everywhere in my body. However, unlike PD symptoms, this pain will eventually get better.

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life. (Angelina Jolie)

What a load of crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment