counter

Thursday 29 November 2012

No No Keshagesh - That's Me.

Recognize the title? It is a song written by Buffy Stainte Marie.

What's that got to do with anything? You may be asking yourself. The answer is, I want everything. I want to be rid of this condition (I avoid using "disease"). There has been a lot of promising research but any possible cure is at least 5 years away. I can't wait that long! Get on with it.

I went for a short walk this morning, about a half mile, with no problems. My legs have felt fine for the past 2 days. I hope it is a long time before I have another fall because, frankly, I don't enjoy being nervous about walking.

So find us a cure or at least a drug that slows the progression of the condition.

"We're gonna sing it and pray it and live it then say it"

This keshagesh won't take "No" for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment