counter

Monday 25 November 2013

DEFCON 2

RELAX, myself scolds me, scale readiness back to DEFCON 2. You were prepared for a major battle, but it never appeared. Why? Because you took that extra 1mg of Mirapex in your daily dose and the tremors have gone into hiding. Things will be good until the next time but be ready to move to maximum readiness because you are running out of ammunition. You are already maxed out of amantadine and you are now at 4mg of mirapex - only 4mg per day left in the ammo dump.

That's all true, I respond to myself, but you forget. I am a nuclear power. I still have the bomb. I still have L-dopa. I hope I won't have to use it but the odds are against me. For now I use what I have and get back to a state of semi-normalcy during this cease fire.

"In moments of clarity, I believe we have your number, parkyman. It is only a matter of time."

"GRRRRR Dream on, little dreamer, dream on"

No comments:

Post a Comment