counter

Thursday 28 April 2016

Dylan Thomas speaks to me

I saw a possible future yesterday. While I was sitting in the waiting room, a older fellow was wheeled in by his wife with his son in tow. I am not sure of his age. I am no good at guessing ages but he must have been over 75. What I noticed most were his hands. Both were in uncontrollable rages. I have had a tremor but his was the mother of all tremors. Maybe the medication didn't work so well or not at all. I felt so sorry.....not for him....for me. If that is to be my end game I will....................

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I am gathering my forces and intend to lead them into war. I started back on the treadmill today, against doctor's orders.

2 comments:

  1. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/27/1-minute-of-all-out-exercise-may-equal-45-minutes-of-moderate-exertion/?hpw&rref=health&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0

    ReplyDelete