counter

Thursday 19 May 2016

Vitruvian Man I am not

I know. I know. I have blogged about this before. Hair loss. Thinning hair is bad enough but I am losing it at an alarming rate. I was losing it due to age; but now, the attack on my mane is helped by the Mirapex I take 4 times per day (maximum dosage). I now have a very high forehead. What to do? What to do?

What follows are tips to fool your audience to thinking you are very cool, despite the glow from your noggin.

  • I now comb my hair straight back which gives it appearance of fullness (relatively speaking). I describe it as a cross between Bill Maher and Pauly Walnuts. You know, pulled back with white temples.
  • If your pulled back hair starts flying around in a wind or if it droops as soon as it dries, use gel; but, be forewarned, only use a small drop of the stuff, lest you take on the air of Oil Can Harry. Too much and your hair turns unto ersatz cement. Remember the hairdos seen on young women the 80's & 90's. Their hair had the consistency of concrete.
  • If you can afford it, get a wig or toupee, but please don't get a cheap one. Everyone would notice and you would kill the cool; folks would laugh, leaving all the follically challenged open to ridicule.
  • Wear a hat fool!

And so it goes on. I will live with dying follicles along with dying dopamine cells, but I will bellyache the entire time.

Leonardo's Vetruvian Man is in perfect proportions; but, he has rich head of hair. So I must be out of proportion. Color me jealous.

!
Oil Can Harry

1 comment: