counter

Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Circle Game

Now I am officially "old" having survived the past 613,200 hours. What to do? What to do when a person reaches old age and the cherry on top is parkinson's? I don't know about you, but I plan to live a normal life. "Normal" if you ignore the tremors, the slow and somewhat awkward gait, the loss of smell, a voice nobody can hear - you know what I mean. Just try to be optimistic.

PD's a waste land, dark and deep,
but I promised myself to be upbeat
and I've miles to go before I sleep.
And hours to live before defeat

Even with PD riding on my back, I plan to live awhile longer before dragging my feet to slow the circle down

Now, where did I put my medication. I just don't remember. Oh well, it will turn up sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment