counter

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Let me make myself perfectly clear

I received the following comment (since removed) on the entry "A word to the wise from people who know":
I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease even though I don't have the DaTscan until may 22. I was being tested for multiple sclerosis and have been displaying symptoms for around 3 years, shaking, twitching, rigidity, neck pain and anxiety. I am a 61 year old female. I started falling a lot when losing my balance and had a hard time walking normal,for the past few years my life hasn't remain the same,i almost spent all my money on medical treatment not until i found totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com online who helped me get rid of this deadliest disease,i then started using a Total cure herbal foundation herbal remedies.i start to use their herbal formula which was the best i ever had,i used this herbal remedies for weeks and i can proudly say i fully cure of Parkinson (PD) disease. totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com

Sounds genuine, doesn't it?

It is not.

Once and for all, repeat after me, "AT THIS MOMENT, THERE IS NO CURE FOR PD!" Don't be taken in by claims of a cure. It is pure "snake oil". The world will know when the cure is found. The shouts of joy from those of us in the PD tribe will be deafening.

No comments:

Post a Comment