counter

Thursday 18 June 2015

I WRITE TO KNOW I'M NOT ALONE

Having a degenerative brain disease is a lousy way to garner attention. Knowing that, I set out in 2011 to complain to the world and to spread knowledge of the shaking palsy. When I began to write my blog, I anticipated and hoped for about 500 page reads. I passed that goal long ago. Today I reached 36,207 and I thank each reader of my catharsis. Sadly, I am losing my ability to speak coherently. Luckily, I can still write; it comes easily to me. In the words of my favorite author, Ernest Hemingway "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." Well things have / have not changed. I use a keyboard now but that is still my blood on the paper. I hope you will keep on reading until my blood stops flowing. Thank you.

Statistics for last week

  1. United Kingdom 73
  2. Canada 48
  3. United States 46
  4. Croatia 4
  5. Czech Republic 3
  6. Ukraine 3
  7. Belarus 2
  8. Germany 2
  9. Russia 2
  10. Bulgaria 1

1 comment:

  1. I have read your comments from June 18th going forward. Boy, you sure have had a rough time lately. I hope things will pick up for you. I will pray for you my friend. To be honest I have not read your page in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete