counter

Friday 28 April 2017

“If you want to be healthy and live to 100, do Qigong.” – Dr. Mehmet Oz

Starting to feel unbalanced as I near the time for my next dose of medicine. I never thought that could really happen to me - (I tend toward unlimited positivity). My condition is definitely progressing, very slowly. The clarion call is still "Exercise, exercise, exercise!"

For me, I am doing some gigong that I picked up off youtube. I start the day off with 20 minutes or so of qigong followed by 10 minutes of exercises suggested for PD (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLIJZbSK1A&t=9s). Next, 15 minutes with light dumbbells . I then do half an hour using a bullworker, bosu ball and 10lb medicine ball. I wrap it all up with 30 minutes on the treadmill (average 3.7 mph). I'm retired. What else am I going to do?

This regime can calm my body without medication but only for an hour or so when I go looking for my pills.

All that exercise and the irony is I can't get the top off the child proof medicine containers!

No comments:

Post a Comment