counter

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Another claim to a cure for PD!

In his essay/advertisement "I used to suffer Parkinson's". Steve Peterson gives a surprisingly good account of Parkinson's from onset (causes) on through classic symptoms to how he cured himself of PD.  Part of this is worth reading, especially if you are a newbie.

 

In the end, it is just a story to flog a book called "The Parkinson’s Protocol" for $49.00.  I have never read the book, as impressive as it appears. but if, as suggested by Steve, following the author's protocol will lead to cure, I never will read it!

 

At the moment, THERE ARE NO CURES.  Got that??? On May 23, 2021, Parkinson's  cannot be cured

 

Having been diagnosed in 2011, I am confident of that statement.

 

I think I am upper stage 2 or lower stage 3, but I am also confident that I have a few good years left and I will tell you why and it won't cost you $49.00.

 

Here goes.

 

The reasons my PD is on the slow track are due to:

 

     1.   taking my pills as prescribed by the neuro

     2.   exercise (moderate 2 - 3 hours a week)

     3.   positive thinking

 

Yes. "positive thinking".  Never doubt its power.

No comments:

Post a Comment