counter

Wednesday 21 July 2021

There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness or death. Any attempt to prove otherwise constitutes unacceptable behavior.


Nervousness!  What a nuisance!  There are times my nervousness exacerbates my symptoms.  Like walking up a mountain side.  Well it was a small mountain; a hill really or maybe "hillock" is more accurate.  But to a prairie boy, with PD, it was a mountain.  Did I mention there was a staircase with wide treads and easily accessible railings?  At the top was a luxurious cabin overlooking the Pacific.  Plus, I had 2 competent helpers.

So what was there to be nervous about?

I don't know, but I was and remained in that condition until I saw the prairie flatlands through the airplane window. I was home.  

More to come anon

 Fran Liebowitz quote

No comments:

Post a Comment