counter

Saturday 9 October 2021

The gentle lady has PD

 I decided to take a late dinner and I was sitting at a table by myself when a couple, around my age, asked to join me.  We spoke of their farm, now being run by their son; how long we each had lived in the manor; where I was from. You know, small talk and it was during this talk that I confessed to having Parkinson's.

A soft "Me too".  The lady had PD but the only noticeable symptom was her barely discernible voice.

EUREKA!!!!!

I now know how people hear me and I intend to get my voice up to, or near 50 decibels

 I hope get to know the couple and to share their table frequently.  I will offer help to my sister in PD.

When I arose, she looked into my eyes and said,  "Somebody (God?) sent me to this table today".

I am enough of a believer to believe.  Someone is looking over us.  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment