counter

Monday 22 July 2013

Radar can't locate a ninja.

I can no longer achieve my life-long goal of becoming a ninja. As a youngster, I wanted it all; well, except for the assassin part. Ninjas have an uncanny ability to sneak up on their enemies and slay them so quietly that their victims don't even know what killed them. I can remember practising the art of walking quietly, in stocking feet, using big steps, with my feet landing toe first to reduce the possibility of noise. Never did succeed but now it has become impossible. I have become acquainted with the shuffle. Not the ipod, the foot shuffle, especially my right foot. I have to consciously land heel first to avoid making any noise. An anomaly in the sidewalk presents a real challenge. However, life goes on and I am certain my pill regime will change with my next visit to the neuro; but, I can never again aspire to ninjaship.

Doesn't really matter. Black is not becoming on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment