counter

Tuesday 24 September 2013

A Horse is a Horse of Course of Course....

Some days my symptoms disappear completely and I engage myself in a quiet conversation that the 3 neurologists, who diagnosed me, must have been wrong.

I don't have parkinson's at all.

Must be something else.

Like what?

I don't know. Maybe essential tremor.

I don't think so

Well it could be something else. Maybe the strain of a workout gets me jiggy

Right!

Then something else might happen that brings me back to reality. For example, as I have said before, stress brings out the symptoms. Last night I watched the pilot of "Blacklist" and the final of "Dexter". Talk about stress! Those two programs had my right hand jumping around like one of those Mexican beans. Uncontrollable - And I was loaded with medication at the time too.

My silent conversation continues.

Your hand is lying on the bed doing nothing and a TV show can make it tremble.

What's your point?

Can't be essential tremor because your hand has to be doing something in that condition in order to tremble.

OK, OK. You've made your point. It's PD.

What's interesting is the background music during such surrealistic confabs is always the same:

A horse is a horse of course of course
And no one can talk to a horse of course
Unless of course .......

I think you know what I am talking about. If you were alive during the golden age of television, you can finish that little jewel of a theme song yourself.

There is no doubt. I have parkinsons! I got it straight from the horse's mouth.

Stats for last week:

  1. United States 102
  2. Canada 51
  3. United Kingdom 28
  4. Ukraine 13
  5. China 8
  6. Poland 3
  7. Bangladesh 2
  8. Latvia 2
  9. Denmark 1
  10. Ireland 1

Total page views to date ---- 17,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment