counter

Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Fine Print Taketh Away!!!!

I went to see my neurologist a couple of days ago. The appointment lasted about 15 minutes as I explained the negative milestones in my life with PD. He asked if I felt a need to increase my dosage of mirapex. I felt no such need. He smiled and as I was rising to go he said "You are doing very well. Most people your age and stage do not do this well. I think it is because you are fit. You look good and are doing well." With that little gem ringing in my ears, I left. Back home, I told my wife and she remarked that it was "... good news, isn't it?" I replied in the affirmative but (and with this disease there is always a "but") my brain was telling me to read the fine print that I am trying to ignore:


Parkinson's disease is a disease of the nervous system that gets worse over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment