counter

Thursday 24 October 2019

The spouse who came in from the cold

The mourning period is waning and I can see through the mist. Now my only problem is boredom which is something I abhor. Really, we are alive in an amazing world. There are things to see, to do, to understand. How dare we be bored! I have got to get out and check things out. Perhaps I will go to the forest, Sunday, Thursday at the latest

The Parky parade continues to haunt me. I have pain in my stiff legs and both biceps. The pain in my legs is minimal and their stiffness is more of a problem. When I wake up and head for the bathroom, I walk like an old man(hold on there, I am an old man). A round of qigong and stretching usually takes care of that. As for the biceps, my boxing comrades have convinced me that a session of pounding the heavy bag is the cause of the pain. Who am I to disagree? I am letting my arms rest and on Friday I will take a chance and return to punching.

Anyway, I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Let's hope it is not a locomotive!

No comments:

Post a Comment