counter

Sunday 26 December 2021

Holiday Merci

For 2021 I would like to thank:


* My brother Don and his wife, Joanne, for making life a lot more interesting.

* My cousin, Terry, who died just before Christmas but was always appreciative of my poetry

*  My good Ottawa friend and confidant who, without knowing it, has helped keep me sane

*  My 3 kids and their spouses who worry about me and make feel all is good

*  My friend and editor, Sid, without whom The Gate would never have happened

*  Two contributors, Denise and Marianne, who brought laughter to the table and to poet, Drae, who brought us youth

*  To an amazing carpenter/teacher,  Mark "the genius"who has improved our family greatly

*  To Boyd, Ken, Faye, Lonnie and Edie for their inspired union work. Support them in 2022

*  To Von for keeping me a jordan

*  Finally to all my Loyal readers who have looked at my stuff 131,113 times.


thank you all.  Season's best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment