counter

Thursday 8 December 2016

Danger - sales person flogging snake oil on this blog in "Comments"

Danger, Danger, Read this

In my opinion a comment that has appeared on my site 6 times is someone preying on our desire to get rid of our PD, or at least make it less of a distraction. Here is a part of that quote

..... At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try..I was on this herbal Medication for 4 weeks and i used the herbs according to the prescription..i decided to visit my doctor for another test..Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am Parkinson disease negative and my doctor was shocked as well....If you are out there suffering from this deadly disease you can also contact them via email: Healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.Healthherbalclinic.weebly.com

Try it if you want, but the writer sounds too "honestly speaking" and the website promises a cure within 4 weeks. Come on buddy. How stupid do you think we are? I try to remove any such comments within few hours but I might miss one so don't be taken in by charlatans. Talk to your doctor first. They all seem to know what they are doing.

Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment