counter

Saturday 17 December 2016

I hear the owl, in the distance, calling my name

It is with a touch of morose - just a little touch mind you, and sweetened with a drop of helplessness, I must report that my PD has picked up its velocity. I now feel the tremor in both sides of my body and have had to deal with some innovative attacks by my enemy.

For example - a couple of days ago, just in the moment I was drifting off to sleep, WHAM, someone or something hit me with significant force between my neck and upper chest. I jumped out of bed, ready to take the offensive against the King of Shades, except there was nobody present to take issue with. No King. Nothing. Darkness only. My opponent's offensive had been just a short foray into "no man's land" to evaluate my defences, but it left a small, psychological scar.

HOWEVER.....

I continue to exercise 6 days a week to slow down PD and actively await its cure. Be patient, I mutter to PwP, exercise comes highly recommended as an enemy of PD.

There are those in the Tribe who are sceptical of the exercise claims. To them I caution, PD cannot be defeated; but, we can slow it down only by exercise, of course. That is my weapon of choice; do not spurn the exercise option.

I have a duty to myself to fight this enemy as hard as I can, even though I know, at this time anyway, that I cannot win, My end game is now a little clearer. I urge you to give exercise a chance.

Even if exercise is not as effective as the medicos claim, your body will thank you

After all, we all want to be looking' good and be in the best possible shape when we dance on the devil's grave.

nota bene - the devil is PD. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment