counter

Friday 29 August 2014

O THE HUMANITY!

Several things have affected my life this past week. First and foremost, my "teener's" TV show, "Pretty Little Liars", has jumped the shark! Not that any part of the plot was plausible, but an old house built like a maze! Spooky old lady! Parties in graveyards! And those girls! Are they rich? They wear a different outfit everyday and sometimes twice a day. But the silliest thing of all was Ally using one hand to dig herself out and survive being buried alive Give me a break. There should be a warning at the start - This show has parts that are ridiculous and require parental observation.

And to top it all off Ezra is a bad guy! I am afraid I will not be watching anymore.

Secondly, I have decided to retire for sure. It will take a few months, but I am no longer accepting new clients or new files from current clients. It will be nice to lose that albatrossl

Finally, as I wrote in my last post, I was put on L-dopa and was warned I could expect to have nausea and/or some light headiness. I faithfully took the recommended dosage and did experience a slight sickness which disappeared in a couple of days. That was OK but the light headiness! Well, that was an understatement. There were times I floated like the Hindenburg and then suffered the same fate. That little pill was making me worse, but I persisted and, today I felt OK. It ]s hard to believe that was only about a week or 10 days ago that I started.

I hold onto the axiom that persistence conquers everything.

Oh, Oh, I just had a fleeting moment of doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment