counter

Friday 31 October 2014

Analyze This

If you have been reading earlier entries ,you will know PWP sometimes have virtual reality dreams. I have had some beauties but none so disturbing as the latest.

I don't remember how it starts but, it involves a church and a young, evil, girl. Someone offered me a church (the one just a block from my house) in which to live. I must have taken up his offer because in the next scene, I was lying on my bed when this obnoxious little girl came in and started jabbering away. I told her I knew who she was and she should stop talking. She kept on blabbering about something I couldn't understand.

"Get out of my room. I know who you are," I said calmly.

She remained where she was, still talking in a language I had never heard before.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM," I shouted.

She turned on her heel and left.

I looked at another person who had suddenly appeared. It was another adult, female or male I know not. The person loomed over my bed and said, "You told her to get out!!! Don't you realize the baby is in the other room?"

I jumped out of bed into a dark hallway. The girl was nowhere to be seen. I crept into the darkness and came to a dimly lit room. Stealthily, I looked around the corner. The little girl was standing at the head of a crib and was reaching into it to pick up the baby. She heard me and raised her head with the evilest of grins and continued to reach into the crib. I started to breathe loudly, blowing out panicked gasps of air, over and over. I had to do something but I didn't know what. My breathing got louder and louder, more and more frenzied, and then, "Doug, Doug, wake up. Are you OK?" my wife said shaking my shoulder.

It had been only a nightmare, but so realistic I emerged from that dark, haunted world with a shadow following me. I had scared myself and my wife. Even now, 12 hours later, to think of that kid at the head of the crib, makes my neck hairs quiver.

Explain that, if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment