counter

Tuesday 28 October 2014

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT.........

IT PULLED ME BACK IN.

I'm talking about the cramp I have christened, the"Beast".

It came back to me a few days ago and has been hitting home runs every 8 hours, or so, in lessening intensity as time passes by; but when it hit on Thursday I realized again that I might get better but I will never get well.

If you have never had one of these cramps, it starts, ever so subtlety, in your toes and while you try to wait out the toe pain which is starting to affect the foot, the Beast strikes, swiftly and harshly. Your cramped foot seems to twist up and inward and the side of your leg has the consistency of an iron bar. The only way to stop it is to stand up, with both feet flat on the ground, and wait. It takes anywhere from 5 -15 minutes for your body to relax.

The beast has left me alone since last night. I think it has gone now. I am fully at ease and just waiting for either the return of the Beast's muscle crunching, but somewhat exquisite, pain or, a cure.

I will take a cure please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment