counter

Thursday 25 July 2019

It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right, where I belong, I'm right where I belong,

I don't know how accurate this is, but it appears to be legit and if so, I have reached stage 3 and slowly creeping into 4.
Yes, it appears logically I have traversed the line between 2 and 3 on my way to 4.

Well fuck logic. I am almost 10 years into our condition. I have slowed it down. I have worked hard with positive thinking. I have exercised and then I have exercised some more. I have kept the faith my friends and I intend to continue to do so in spite of a few little hitches along the way.

Bumps on the road, if you will.

Unfortunate incidents.

Bad Luck.

Bad luck! Nonsense.

If I had only been a touch more vigilant, I would not have suffered any hurt or indignity.

I believe I told you about falling into the metal trestle, damaging my nose. I was just not paying attention! That is stupidity, not bad luck.

This stupidity can be costly. What I didn't realize was that fall loosened one of my molars that promptly broke. After studying the filling in the missing tooth (it was more metal than enamel) the dentist informed me, "This tooth cannot be saved." and I agreed to extraction, a hard one. It took about an hour. I felt no pain at all! Whoopy! My whoopiness was muted when I saw the bill. This PD is a bottomless money pit. To avoid going broke, check the symptoms in the chart and try to deal with them. Of course, if I had looked at the within chart, I might have taken care not to fall in Stage 3.

Take heed: Sooner or later, all parkies will fall. Be prepared and don't let it get you down.

Remember you have to first fall in order to learn how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment