counter

Sunday 31 March 2013

Life Continues

I am not a huge fan of PD. It is a series of comebacks. Ups and downs. Yesterday, I felt fine - even went out to a friend's for dinner - had a couple of glasses of wine - no problems. Today I feel rather parkie, slow, tired, a few leg cramps and myoclonic spasms. Tomorrow? Who knows? Who cares? I will find out soon enough. If it turns out bad, there is always the day after tomorrow. That's life with parkinson's.

On the upside, my grandchildren were over today. Three of the strangest little creatures. They can make me smile just by arriving. They bring me joy, even through the parkie fog. For the 2 hours they are here, they are the fountain of my youth, any longer and I age rapidly. They are my wife and my reward for not murdering their parents when they were teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment