counter

Monday 4 March 2013

The other side of intimacy

This place is really crowded! Not only are there thousands of the usual tourists, but 10,000 people are here or on their way for the winter party organized by the Gay and Lesbian Task Force. It is already difficult to maneuver through the crowds on Ocean Drive; it will be impossible when 10,000 more are added to the population. Fortunately, but unfortunately, we leave Wednesday, the day the party begins. We will avoid the crowds; but on the other hand, there are some unique, colorful, characters in that tribe who make the gathering interesting.

Moving on, I actually ran 2 days ago. Only 300m, that's true, but then that is 300 more than I did the day before. It was difficult because it has been almost a year since I quit running. However, I felt completely confident, but my chest began to burn with the effort, so I reverted to walking. I used the GPS on my phone to obtain the actual distance of my walking route - 3.2 miles. The walking has been easy - walking on sand and pavement always is easy. Now I have to return to winter and walking in the snow while wearing layers of clothing. I am not looking forward to that, but exercise is exercise and is beneficial to PWP, especially aerobic exercise. It will be difficult but necessary. I will detail my exercise regime in the coming days.

In the meantime, I am required to leave summer to return to winter and the trouble with walking in the winter is, now listen carefully to this, it takes place in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment