counter

Sunday 28 December 2014

Round and round the world goes round. We can't stop it my friend"

Hallucination: when you see, hear, feel, smell or even taste something that doesn’t exist. Hallucinations can affect all of your senses, not just your sight.

I have had a couple of auditory hallucinations lately - somebody calling my name; loud knocks on the door (nobody there); laughter. It is unsettling and I believe it is too early in the deterioration PD process plus, they occur when I am tired, I don't know if I am in the twilight zone surrounding the entry to erobus, land of Hypnos. Fortunately, if they are hallucinations, I can "think" them away and they cause me no worries; however, they have the potential to poison my life if or when they become "real" hallucinations. So far, so good

I can't stress enough the need to take your medication on time. Yesterday, I forgot to take my second dose of the day until 8 hours after the first. The result was the symptoms returned. That which the drugs held prisoner, escaped, and my right hand started to tremble while my right leg rippled on the inside and was noticeably weaker on the outside. When I stood, I wobbled around as it had when I first drank lemon gin. Well, it wasn't that bad. The room did not spin as it did when........ This time the dizziness was only momentary, lasting nano seconds, but sound enough that I won't forget to take my pills on time. Today all is good.

I seem to be getting loath to leave the house for fear I might fall. I will fight the need to remain housebound and will put my legs to the test in the morning. The problem is, and I hate to say it, but vertigo is the dizziness of my imprisonment. I will put my effort into a new definition - ie - vertigo is the dizziness of my enlightenment.

Thus endith the metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment