counter

Monday 26 September 2016

Are we really, really here? Hallucinating in a dream word.

I should really explain those feeling / hallucinations that I wrote about yesterday. Here are their major characteristics:

  • They don't look real; rather, they resemble pencil drawn figures. Just outlines really.
  • They last nano-seconds most of the time.
  • Sometimes a vision lasts long enough that a feeling arises in me that I can't explain, and causes me to turn to check if someone is there
  • I think they are caused by exhaustion due to PD.
  • They can only appear out of the corner of my eye and are a the result of concentration and exhaustion when I am reading or working.
  • They are neither scary nor amusing but they can be annoying. I know they are not there, yet I sometimes have to turn just to make sure.

'Tis a strange world in which we PWP dwell or maybe I am losing my mind and in my world the penciled people are real and I am the hallucination. Yes, perhaps your life is but a dream in my dream. Am I a dream in yours?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete