counter

Wednesday 5 June 2013

All I have to do is dreeeaaaeemmm. Dream dream dream....

I had another one of those virtual, technicolor dreams that PD is famous for (or maybe it's the medication - don't know; don't care).

In this one, a threatening man entered our bedroom and came toward me. In my dream, and at the same time, in real life, I awoke, sat up and started swinging wildly. Like an out-of-control windmill. Then I realized it was only a dream and I said aloud, as I laid my body down, "This is crazy. I am going nuts!" and just to prove I was correct in that assessment of myself, I got hooked on the TV show (Netflix), "Revenge", that can only be described as a soap opera for the slightly demented. Fourteen episodes so far and I see there is a second season. Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment