counter

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Feelin' Groovy

If you don't count the exhaustion, today is one of those days where I feel good. Up at 5, one mile run, 2 mile walk/run. It is getting easier. At my desk by 6:30. Got my work done by 9:15. Even took my medication on time! Of course, I still feel tired but that is the only symptom at the moment (here I touch wood for luck). It is a different feeling. Yesterday, I felt wobbly (again) and getting up from the couch was not easy. Total opposite today. What a strange condition! Here today, gone tomorrow, but always there, lurking.

Well anyway, today I got no deeds to do, no promises to keep. I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep........ That is just what I intend to do today, right after a couple of more hours of work.

I am grateful people read this blog. Knowing I have readers helps the healing. Here are some statistics on my catharsis:

Page Views Last 7 Days
  • United States 88
  • Canada 66
  • United Kingdom 33
  • Latvia 19
  • Japan 9
  • Russia 7
  • Netherlands 4
  • France 3
  • Germany 1
Page Views to Date - 13,391. Thank you

1 comment: