counter

Thursday 27 June 2013

He's Here.........!

1982. Remember being a little shook up by the movie "Poltergeist"? (Poltergeist: "a mischievous ghost" which, in the movie, was a little more than mischievous). Well I think there is one in my bedroom. Twice now I have been wakened by kicks to my back, once with a poke in the neck and recently, I was jabbed in both sides simultaneously. Poltergeist? Maybe. But that would make me move out of my house. Instead, I blame it on PD (as I do every ache or pain that comes along). It might be a defence mechanism ("defense" to our cousins south of us), but I think not. I think it is similar to the myoclonic spasms that usually occur as I am falling asleep.

I find it odd that these things only happen at night but then, it is easier not to believe in poltergeists in the daylight. Is it a ghost? Naw, that's just my imagination. It is only another onslaught by my uncomfortable enemy, PD.

Anyway, that's my explanation and I am sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. Similarly, all my friends are getting older. They can no longer do this or that. But I'm not aging: I just have Parkinson's!

    By the way, do you like getting responses to your blog? Or should I cease and desist? I won't be insulted if you'd rather not be bothered with comments.

    ReplyDelete