counter

Thursday 13 June 2013

Cramping my style

Here is the situation; but before I continue let me observe that while a woman may well suffer pain stoically, I am a male and dammit, I am here to complain.

While walking along in downtown Winnipeg, avoiding all the strange people who haunt the streets of our city, my right leg began to cramp. Initially, I ignored it but it got worse until I was forced to limp. AND, let me tell you, IT HURT. IT HURT LIKE HELL! I am beginning to take a disliking to the pains of PD, insistent as they are. Notice it was my right leg, which figures; the "disease" has only affected my right side, with short, manageable forays into my left. Anyway, I finished my business, went home and soaked in a hot bath. The problem subsided and at the moment, I am living happily ever after, watching TV, drinking a coke, hoping to hear the last of the Kardashians and thanking the gods that I am not equipped to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment