counter

Thursday 25 August 2011

"A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession."

I think patients with an incurable disease should not only listen carefully to their doctor but should try any other method that might help - if it does not interfere with their doctor's treatment.

I decided to try a supplement for a couple of weeks - just to see what happens. So far, so good. I bought "DopaBean" from Solaray. It is also known as "Mucuna pruriens" and contains 15% L-dopa. I take two a day and the result is a lessening of my tremor. If feels like my hand wants to tremor but it can't and for a few hours, I am good to go. This will suffice until I go on the real L-dopa, probably next month. For now, the reduced tremor is worth the cost of the DopaBean (about $20CD) for 60 pills.

Also, if you need help, mucuna pruriens is said to increase libido in both men and women.

Steve Jobs (and/or his partner) could use some DopaBean. Here is what he had to say about sex, " My girlfriend always laughs during sex – no matter what she’s reading."

No comments:

Post a Comment