counter

Sunday 25 December 2011

December 24th - a day that will live in infamy.

I was lying down and relaxing on Christmas eve when the middle finger on my left hand began to jump on its own accord. Later, my pointer finger on that hand also did a short jig. These involuntary actions are probably an indication I am moving into stage 2 and will soon have two bouncing hands to corral and keep calm. I actually thought it would take longer to reach stage 2. My luck seems to be running out but fortunately, today is Christmas, which is not an event, but a feeling, a state of mind that binds the years together. On this day I will remain optimistic and I shall not dwell on a possible promotion to stage 2. If it comes, it comes. What are you going to do!

Don't you hate it when your hand falls asleep and you know it will be up all night?
(Steven Wright)

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment