counter

Friday 2 December 2011

The Tremor Conspiracy

My resting tremor has conspired with a new, as yet unnamed, tremor. These conspiratorial forces appear to have focused their energies on a limited, well-defined objective. Get the PD victim!

I can accept that my resting tremor is making a comeback. When my right arm hangs by my side, or my forearm is on my lap, my tremor awakens. For the time being, I can usually control it and make it stop but it is becoming more vicious in its desire to dominate me. What I can't accept (yet) is that I also seem to have a movement tremor. At dinner today, I raised a glass of water to take a drink and my hand shook so much, I just about missed my mouth. Perhaps it was just that one time. I will be optimistic and cling to that theory. In the meantime......... I will endure; oh, and up my medicine dosage.

As for my eye, I don't have the flashes of light anymore but the floater remains, like a spider's web in front of my eye. I forget sometimes and try to brush it away with my hand. I am told the floaters should disappear after awhile.

Onward and Upword.

No comments:

Post a Comment